Friday, December 16, 2016

Now how much would you pay?

I have atleast 35 gifts to wrap tonight! That's why I'm glad I bought "The Miracle Dr Octavius Extra Arm Extentions" by Black n Decker. The install was a snap (if you don't mind a little spinal nerve damage) and the cost was affordable. Now, not only will my wrapping be done in a flash, but I can clean the gutter, sort the laundry, and finally reach that annoying itch on my back without leaving the comfort of my sofa! Buy some for YOUR family this Christmas! Available in various sizes and colors. Call now!! (Some restrictions apply:Seller not responsible for poked eyes, wall/floor/ceiling damage, criminal rampages, or electricution. Product is subject to rust, bend, and cause psychotic behavior. Banned in Nebreska, New Mexico, and Rhoad Island.)

No comments:

Post a Comment